We offer solutions for clients who choose not to subscribe to traditional workers’ compensation insurance, where permitted by state regulations.
Successful management of claims for nonsubscribers requires specially trained adjusters who are experts in managing claims to the exact terms of each clients’ individual ERISA plan and who understand subrogation recoveries, liability exposures, early identification of fraud, effective return-to-work program (transitional/modified duty), and alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
To meet the specific needs of our Nonsubscriber clients, we offer a dedicated unit whose services include:
- Integrated claims and medical bill review
- 24/7 online claims reporting and file access
- Access to York’s FOCUS system – risk manager dashboard, analytics and reports
- Provider Network Savings
- ERISA and ADR document coordination
- Aggressive return-to-work and transitional duty programs
- Medical coordination and in-house case management
- Integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM)
- Program roll-out assistance
We manage claims for a diverse client base. Among those are hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation hospitals, cable communications, trucking firms, manufacturers, distributors, restaurants, grocers, etc.