Our property adjusters average 31 years experience, which means they are experts in accurately interpreting coverage, managing complex, layered programs and determining the cause and origin of losses, enabling you to recover what you are entitled to.
Our staff of field adjusters, investigators and administrative adjusters is among the best in the industry for settling any property claim from a small homeowner’s loss to high-dollar catastrophe claims.
Our property claim service capabilities include:
- Full adjustment for all sizes of losses including time element losses
- Accurate determination of the scope of repairs and repair work
- Nationwide network of general and executive adjusters
- Fraud and litigation management teams
- Dedicated teams focused on construction, construction defect, commercial auto, energy, real estate, and transportation.
- Salvage recovery and vendor management expertise
- Dedicated adjusters for complex claims in excess of $100,000
- Catastrophe teams that can swiftly respond to catastrophes ranging from wildfires and mudslides to
terrorism and tornadoes to earthquakes and hurricanes
For large, complex claims
With one of the most extensive rosters of industry-recognized General Adjusters, York Specialized Loss Adjusting can adjust even the most challenging and complex claims. Learn more