We offer customizable premium audit services to meet specific needs or state requirements, and consistently deliver accurate, reliable and timely results.
From actual payroll or sales reporting, to proper job classifications, accurate data is essential to ensure the premium matches the exposure. York offers a suite of premium audit services, including:
- Physical Audits: for complex or large accounts, or businesses undergoing changes in operations or scope, a physical audit provides the most thorough audit and up-to-date information.
- Virtual Audits: the virtual audit offers many of the advantages of a physical audit at a substantially lower cost. By eliminating travel the auditor contacts the policyholder to discuss the records required to complete the audit.
- Telephone Audits: for less complex accounts and accounts where there is a consistent, verified history of the nature and scope of operations, telephone audits can be an efficient, cost- effective way to collect and verify the information carriers need.
- Voluntary Audits: small accounts with straightforward operations and few employees are ideal candidates for voluntary audits.
- Premium Audit Expert: our proprietary web-based system that allows clients to manage all premium audits with 24/7 online ordering and report delivery, real-time reporting and audit tracking capabilities.
Our nationwide team of audit professionals has the experience to handle everything from program business to carrier business up to and including multi-state, multi-class, multi-coverage audits.
Download the PDF version of this content.