For organizations that are looking for easy, cost-effective access to alternative risk financing solutions, York Alternative Risk Solutions (York ARS) is the partner you need.
Through our Bermuda-domiciled segregated cell captive – Atlantic Gateway International (SAC) LTD, (AGIL) – we offer creative and customizable Protected Cell Company (PCC) solutions for managing your total cost of risk.
The benefits of a PCC include:
- Ease of entry and exit.
- A legal separation of risks and segregation of funds among other cell owners.
- Speed to market – days vs. months information time.
- Minimal start-up cost and no initial capitalization cost.
- Lower operational costs – overhead of captive operations is spread among all segregated cells.
- No time consuming regulatory application process and costly fees.
AGIL is typically utilized in conjunction with other services, such as unbundled claims management, integrated managed care, safety and loss control, premium audit, underwriting and program management.
Download a PDF to learn more about Segregated Account Captives and Atlantic Gateway International, (SAC) LTD.